Algerian Citizens resident in Korea can register in person or by courier at the Algerian Embassy in Seoul
Please provide the following documents when applying for consular registration:
- Application form filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Original copy of the birth certificate
- Original copy of your father’s birth or death certificate. If you were born abroad?you must provide the birth or death certificate of your grand-father or a certificate of Algerian nationality.
- Original and a copy of proof of legal residence in Korea, (student visa, work permit visa etc…)
- Four (4) (similar) recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of employment or enrollment certificate for students
- Copy of marriage certificate.
- Copy of any document showing your status with regard to national service in Algeria (sursis, carte de dispense ou d’exemption, livret militaire).
- Original passport and photocopies of pages 1, 2, 3 including visa endorsement page.
- For those applying by courier service a stamped self-addressed envelope. (For the safety of your documents, we recommend a recorded delivery envelope).
Please provide the following documents when renewing your Consular Registration?
Algerian Nationals already registered at an Algerian Embassy or Consulate abroad and currently residing permanently or temporarily in Korea should ask for the transfer of their Registration file.?This procedure is carried out by the Embassy and new registration in Seoul is granted as soon as the file is transferred. (In some cases, the agreement of competent authorities in Algeria is needed).
- File Transfer Application Form
- First Registration Application Form
- Original of the current Consular Registration card
- Original of any evidence of legal and permanent or temporarily residence in Korea
- 4 similar recent passport size photographs
- Additional documents related to the applicant’s personal or professional profile may be requested at a later date .
The registered person is invited to inform the Embassy of any changes related to the address, the marital status, registration of children on subsidiary basis, the birth or death.
This procedure applies to nationals who received a certificate of change of residence (CCR), or who requested to cancel their registration, and they come back into the consular district of Korea
It takes place under the same conditions as those applying for the first registration.