Algerian Nationals registered at the Embassy in Kuala Lumpur-Thailand and the Philippines can apply to adopt (Kafala or Recueil Legal are the words used for in the Algerian Legislation) an Algerian infant.The Application file must be lodged at the Algerian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur to be forwarded to the Ministry of Employment and National Solidarity.The Agreement for Kafala is given by a National Commission on the basis of the applicant’s personal, social and professional profile and the results of the social investigation carried out by the Embassy.
It is advisable to seek an appointment with the person in charge for further information about this procedure.
Conditions and Required Documents
1. be of Muslim faith
2. Have a decent home;
3. Not exceed the age of 60 (for a man) and 55 years old (for a woman)
1. Letter of motivation from the applicant(s)
2. Copy of the Consular Registration card of the applicant(s)
3. Birth certificate (s) of the applicant(s)
3. Family certificate of the couple (fiche familiale)
4. Police Clearance or Criminal Record (Casier Judiciaire)
5. Employment Certificate and last three (3) Payslips of the Applicant(s)
6. Accommodation evidence (tenancy agreement, rent receipt…)
7. Medical Certificate (s) of good health of the Applicant(s)
For more details click here