Property acquired through inheritance are accepted for clearance and are exempt of control of foreign trade, foreign exchange duties and taxes.
- The goods, including vehicles, must have belonged fully to the deceased before his death.
- The repatriation of these assets must be done in one time, within one year from the date of issue of the Fredha ( liquidation of the succession)
- Applicants must be authorized by the heirs and shall be fitted with a special power of attorney prepared by a notary.
Documents required :
- An inventory of estate completed, dated and signed by the applicant. This inventory should be legalized by the consular services against USD 7.5 stamp duty.
- A customs declaration for home use.
- Copy of the Fredha (liquidation of the succession)certificate legalized by the notary
- Death certificate